- Bolt on
- 1pc Maple U-Shape
- Rosewood 305mmR
- 34" (864mm)
- 22F Medium Jumbo C.F.S.
- GOTOH® GB-11W
- FGN FGBB-104 (String Pitch=19mm)
- Tail Piece
- Hardware Color
- Seymour Duncan® SJB-3 (Quarter Pound)
- Seymour Duncan® SMB-4d
- 2Volume, 1Tone w/ Push-Pull SW (Series/Parallel)
- Body Finish
- Polyester (BK) , Urethane (AWT)
- D'Addario EPS165SL (.045-.105)
- Original Gig Bag
- Color Variations
- BK (Black) AWH (Antique White)
Circle Fretting System (C.F.S.)
Slightly curved frets are mounted as each string and fret intersect at right angles to minimize the contact surface.
You can obtain accurate pitch, cleaner longer sustain and true harmonics.
*The frets we use aren't special. You can ask your nearest repair shop to hit them from the edge of the fingerboard when refret.
J-Standard Fret Edge
FUJIGEN craftsman's handmade fret edge contributes to much smoother fingering.
FGN original new versatile bridge "FJBB" has 2-way adjustment to maximize
your favorite string tension and resonance.
Tone Pot w/Series Switch
Push/Pull Pallarel/Series SW is installed on tone pot.